Step from the Start ONLINE COURSE
Step from the Start ONLINE COURSE
Step classes are a fun, fast-paced way to get your clients moving and burning those calories. But knowing where to start can be challenging if you’re new to teaching step classes.
That’s why I’ve created Step from the Start: a course specifically designed for group fitness instructors who need help getting started with their step classes.
Whether you are looking for new ways to engage your current clientele or just starting in this industry, this online course is not to be missed if you want to learn how to teach freestyle step so that you can create the classes that you love teaching.
In this online course, you’ll learn:
- How to design a class format that’s interesting and engaging for your students
- How to create step-specific choreography that will get them moving in the right direction
- How to perform the moves yourself, so you’ll never have to worry about being able to teach the correct form
You’ll also receive:
- Access to 30 instructional videos showing exactly what the moves look like when done correctly, including:
- Videos on how to create choreography using effective teaching methods
- Technique tips for how to perform step workouts to avoid injuries
- Comprehensive downloadable instruction manual to complement the video training
- Ten full-step workouts that can be used in your classes, saving you tons of time on planning and preparation
- Lifetime access to all materials so you can return whenever you want!
- 14 AUSactive CECs
- 30 FITREC points
It doesn’t matter your experience or ability level – there is something for everyone!
AU$455 (Includes comprehensive manual with supporting video clips)
Don't miss out on a fantastic opportunity to learn from one of the best! So sign up now for Step from the Start ONLINE COURSE and start stepping up your game.
This is an excellent course for instructors. A well-explained and delivered course showing you how to cue, demonstrate, and gradually build up your step routines, so your participants find it easy to follow. If you have never considered delivering a step class, this course is an excellent introduction to opening up your teaching options. I waited five years for someone to run a course like this, and it was well worth it. Have fun! I did. The best course I have ever attended, and I have been attending courses for nine years!
Early last year, my gym manager told me I should start teaching step classes. I had attended a sum total of two step classes in my entire life and now I was told I would be teaching a class in three weeks. I had absolutely no idea what to do. Luckily, I attended Marietta's Step from the Start course. It was exactly what I needed, a solid foundation of the basics of Step. I was given the tools to create a simple, enjoyable and safe class. Marietta continues to help me with my development through her mentoring. As well as being a brilliant instructor, she is also a gifted teacher and communicator. With her help, my classes are becoming more and more polished and my class numbers are growing! Each mentoring session leaves me inspired and energised. She is also very patient with all my silly questions! In the year that I have known Marietta, my confidence and passion for Step have increased a thousandfold. I owe this to her. I am so grateful for her unwavering support and the clear path she has shown me to become a better instructor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.