Move to Improve
Move to Improve
- You are a trainer or group fitness instructor working with clients during menopause and want to support your clients through this time in their lives.
- You have exercised with your participant for many years and are now watching them go from being able to run marathons to needing adaptations to their class program.
- You know it’s not an easy time for your client and you want to help them continue exercising in a way that best serves them to feel empowered and successful.
- Deep down you believe that menopause doesn’t have to mean the end and you don’t have to resign yourself to a life of aches and pains and stiffness.
If you're a woman over the age of 45 or you train women over 45, then chances are that you're looking for ways to stay healthy and active as you or your clients go through menopause.
And trust us—we get it. Menopause is not an easy thing to deal with, especially when it means dealing with hot flashes, mood swings, and weight gain. It's enough to make a girl want to give up.
But what if we told you that there was a way to combat all of those symptoms? What if we said that it didn't have to be so hard?
Before We Tell You All About This Movement Program, Let's Talk About Who This Is Really For...
As a group fitness instructor, aqua instructor, or personal trainer, you are already a positive force in the lives of menopausal clients.
Whether you are...
- A group fitness instructor or personal trainer working with women going through menopause
- Someone going through menopause wants to know what kinds of exercise will best suit your needs.
- Want to improve your hormonal fluctuations and stabilize your moods.
- Trying to find an exercise option that is pelvic floor safe but is effective in improving cardiovascular fitness without running or jumping.
- Looking for an exercise option that isn't too difficult to do but leaves you feeling better afterward.
Whatever your specific needs are, you want to gain knowledge and practical skills that will empower you to make an even bigger difference in the lives of the women that you are working with.
By the end of this program you will …
- Discover how physical activity can dramatically improve physical health, mental health, and cognitive ability in menopausal women.
- Expose the myths that people apply to menopause and how these can create unnecessary limitations on women reaching their potential.
- Learn the effect that exercise has on collagen, how this effect is influenced by estrogen levels, and the surprising opportunity that this offers menopausal women to gain additional benefit from targeted exercise.
- Examine and apply training principles that safely and effectively improve performance, improve tissue strength, enhance the quality of life and make you and your clients better movers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.