Step from the Start is a 2 day, 12 hour workshop that incorporates all the skills and techniques required to put together a successful step class. Talented and passionate, be trained by one of the fitness industry’s inspiring presenters who has spent a career perfecting the skill of instructing.
Part A – The BASICS!
- Correct stepping technique and alignment
- Injury prevention
- Class design
- Cueing techniques – advanced verbal and modified non verbal step cues
- Understanding of basic moves, how to put together a simple routine and comprehension of terms used with step classes.
Part B – The NEXT step!
- In this workshop, you will put together more complex choreography and thus will be developing the following skills:
- Learning curves that are hassle free and logical
- Right footing
- Right and left balance
- Visual previews
- When and how to perform a demonstration